Wednesday, July 13, 2016

And the Countdown Begins...

July 13 - This is the day the countdown begins in October Country USA. It is always Hallowe'en Season around here but the 13th of July is when we start counting down. I have approximately 90 days to be ready!

Paper Mache Pumpkins aka wannabe Jacks are lining the shelves along with pieces of witches and gourd-head creations. Crows rest here and there. I reach more often for the colors of the season... and the studio takes on the look of pumpkin orange and ripe squash yellow and fern green.

October 13th is my deadline for Hallowe'en decorating and shopping and for stocking the shop. Between the 13th and the 31st of October is when I enjoy the season... everything about it. Thus, the rush is on. Not to worry - I am totally into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment